Monday, August 4, 2014

Short Weaves Styles Black Women

Short Weaves Styles Black Women
I will share why in my social and psychological judgement, BLACK WOMEN MAY BE RATED MOST ATTRACTIVE. I am sick and tired of all the stereotypes trying to bring down our entire race of women by throwing negative connotations our way. To be honest, Black women have been through a lot, and have built so much strength over the years. We have been beaten and abused by men of our race and other races, we have had our identities stolen, and our pride stripped. For many years, centuries even, we have had to overcome so much adversity, pain, and misfortune. We've had our children taken from us, we've been kidnapped from our native lands, forced into alternative lifestyles, and sold like property. We have had to bear children, raise them alone, watch them get killed we've been shunned by our own people, devalued by other races, and continue to strive for a better way of life for the generations of African Americans to come... all while finding ways of keeping a sane and stable mind. So with that, I am here to speak my piece...

Now, I can't speak for all black women, nor can I speak for all the men who rate us. But for those I do know, I have shared my views with them and they've shared theirs with me. I've come to realize the finest attributes of our people and am so proud. We aren't perfect, no race or gender is, but we have so many unrecognized qualities and we deserve our platform to show it. With that said, Black Women may be rated the Most Attractive because: Our STRENGTH. We have endured so much and still persist to do better. We don't give up in the face of adversity and approach life fearlessly, no matter how much we've been threatened and devalued. We are so VARIED. We come in all colors, shapes, and sizes. Black women are blessed with all different shades, all types of hair, we have no standard size and can be as little or as big as we please, we are thick, curvy, thin, petite, slender, large, medium, and small. We are proud of who we are, uniquely and wonderfully made.